Market Partners International has been a leader in conducting comprehensive and reliable market research for the publishing industry for nearly two decades.
Some of our past initiatives include:
- Conducting an extensive survey of literary agents’ attitudes toward the web as a tool for authors and publishers through MPI subsidiary Publishing Trends
- Researching and negotiating copyright opportunities for a successful startup that offers students access to the digitized contents of libraries
- Exploring opportunities in online syndication for a group of media companies
- Analyzing the viability of a YA division at a large Canadian trade publisher. The division was established 1 year after findings were proposed
- Performing a study of the (then) emerging religious market for a large book publisher, and assessing the feasibility of its entering the marketplace
- Investigating the health and wellness book market for two respected nonprofit associations.